[plug] Content Update for linmag 1st issue

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 2 15:24:44 WST 2003

Well people, here's the story so far:

On the bright side, I think we have the following promised:

	Chris Caston 	- Linux at the HQ Youth Centre
				- promised for this issue

	John Knight 	- nVIDIA howto
			- symlinks quicktips
				-first draft produced for both of them
				(well done John!)

	Brindley Ang	- Internet Governance
				-monster draft submitted

	Peter J Nichol  - Bringing Linux into my workplace
				- promised for this issue

	Tim Bowden	- Plug Xbox linux web server
				- promised for this issue

	Leon Brooks	- saving a client $many with PostgreSQL
				- maybe for this issue

	Chris Caston	- did you talk to Brenno about writing?
				note : we must invite him to the BOF

	Shayne O'Neill	- the $70 webserver (updated)
				- maybe for this issue

However, so far we have not a single commitment to produce Linuxconf
related content.. Deadline was extended people, you will have until
Feb 6th to write something, but we need to know now that you
intend to write, so pick a topic and make a promise today!

thanks,

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy