[plug] Email delivery WAS: Wanted: dirt cheap wireless LAN

levsky at rave.iinet.net.au levsky at rave.iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 3 19:45:08 WST 2003

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 11:51:04AM +0800, bob wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:39 am, Daniel Pearson wrote:
> > iiNet's servers have always been notoriously slow..
>
> Being paranoid, I still think the answer is some sort of carnivore.

You *are* being paranoid.  Beware, or the black helicopters will come.
iiNet is not monitoring your email.  Look for a technical explanation
first.  Check the headers and see what path the email actually took.
Try sending emails using direct telnet from one server to the other server's
smtp port and seeing what the delay is.

Cheers

Mark

--
Do not look into laser with remaining eye.