[plug] can someone help me

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Sat Jan 4 19:04:20 WST 2003

NOTIFY LIST WINDOW is for nicks you would like to be notified of (ie when they
are/come online) try pressing add and it will tell you to add users by
command line ie. /notify (username)

to automatically open channels on start I only know how to do it per server,
when you first open xchat it comes up with the server window (click on a
server and press edit) you can then choose nick and channels etc per server.

Hope that helps

Regards

Quintin