[plug] XBox progress

Chris Caston caston at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 4 18:55:09 WST 2003

I'm sure most of you know this but it might be an use of discussion.
The Lindows CEO whatever his name is has offered 200k or so to who ever
gets LinXbox plan B that is to be able to run Linux without a modchip.

regards,

Chris

--
BEGIN:VCARD
X-EVOLUTION-FILE-AS:Caston
EMAIL;INTERNET:caston at iinet.net.au
NOTE;QUOTED-PRINTABLE:You can also contact me via =0A=0Aicq:
23480939=0A=0Amsn: chris_caston=0A=0A=
jabber: chris_caston=0A=0Aaol: chris p caton=0A
X-EVOLUTION-LAST-USE:2003-01-03
X-EVOLUTION-USE-SCORE:5.535775
UID:pas-id-3D5637930000000C
END:VCARD