[plug] Starting OpenOffice individual components

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Tue Jan 7 15:50:32 WST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 15:40, Harry McNally wrote:
> Dear PLUGers
>
> I cannot for the life of me remember where I found the command swiches to execute the individual components of Open Office. I've Gogled (hmm Googled even) and can't find it.
>
> I have a 64M system and the plan is to make better use of the memory.
>
> Any OOo ppl who have done this ?

Dunno about switches ... do you mean running the individual executables
under ~/OpenOffice.org1.0.1/program/ (or wherever you installed which
ever version you installed) ?  Or are you talking of some other sneaky
way to load things while avoiding the massive memory footprint?

smath smemo swriter etc.