[plug] Mozilla Issues

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Tue Jan 7 17:14:05 WST 2003

Just wondering if anyone is is having similar problems with Mozilla

1. I find that with opening some sites Mozilla just crashes on opening them
(opening them with konqueror works fine).

2. Java support won't work for me (everytime I go to a site using Java the
default plugin asks me to install it - which I have done but Mozilla won't
detect it - Konqueror however uses that very Java plugin from Mozilla with
complete success)

I am using Mozilla 1.0.1 on SuSE 8.1 ftp install

(output of about Mozilla Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.1)
Gecko/20020903)

I would prefer to stick with Mozilla as prefer the interface and rendering
compared to other browsers, but I am getting really annoyed with those two
issues.

Thanks

Quintin