[plug] Mozilla Issues

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Tue Jan 7 18:00:44 WST 2003

Downloading Mozilla 1.2.1 now, hopefully there's an improvement, otherwise
I'll be looking at other browsers again.

On Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:39 pm, Kirk Turner wrote:
> I've had some issues with Mozilla - mainly with sites using ASP...

Hmm, that could be it.. a bit annoying though since too many peaple are using
ASP (should be banned)

> But as to the java problem, I can my plugin all the time - and do it
> manually... the best bet
> is to download the latest java jre from java.sun.com and install it
> somewhere then in the under the
> mozilla/plugins directory create a sym link to the .... <snip>

Yes I've tried that (currently have JRE 1.3.1 and that sim link) it still
keeps asking for me to install it everytime although like I said, konqueror
uses this plugin just fine.