[plug] OOo

James Elliott James.Elliott at wn.com.au
Wed Jan 8 09:56:26 WST 2003

I have a blank template purchase order saved and when I need to make a PO I call it up, save it with a new name (eg PO 1026 Smith 080103) and then fill it out and send it off.

Although my blank PO is called "Blank Tech Pacific Purchase Order", when I call it up the name in the Windows XP title bar is "White Pages Online - OpenOffice.org 1.0.1" ..... I must have created the blank PO immediately after looking up a telephone number, or something like that.

I can't seem to find where one would edit out the "White Pages ...." title.

Regards,

James Elliott