[plug] [OT] sig for your collection

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jan 8 23:29:03 WST 2003

On Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:08:05 +0800 Dave Dartnall <darts at dialix.com.au> wrote:

> Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> >Microsoft Palladium - "Where the hell do you think YOU'RE going today?"
>
> Sorry Leon, this one went through to the keeper for me!

Ah. Ee's spoofing the Microsoft promo "Where do you want to go today ?"

This was just after Microsoft decided FUD would not make the Internet go away.
I'm sorry, that should have read:
This was when Microsoft invented the Internet. Bill says Al Gore is a big fibber.

The follow up campaign:

"We don't think you should go there today. I'm sorry http://www.debian.org unavailable"

And then the over hyped release of Microsoft My_Helpful_Agent_Layer (tm) :

"I can't let you go there, Dave" ;-)

Ave Stanley

Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2003		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://linux.conf.au/		22-25 January 2003 in Perth, Western Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.ca.asn.au/