[plug] [OT] sig for your collection

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Thu Jan 9 09:24:47 WST 2003

On Wednesday 08 January 2003 11:55 pm, Harry McNally wrote:
> My_HAL: "I can't let you go there, Dave"

> Dave: "Open port 80, HAL!"

> You know the rest.

/ME wonders how well you'll browse the web with your CPU modules floating
around the room...

What it needs is something like the Gadget Chip, which gets the good guys up
and running to the point where they don't need it any more `He doesn't need a
chip. He's my Uncle John!' (-:

> I wonder whatever happened to User Agents, btw ?

Vigor is alive and well, and you can still get TFPC out of MS-Office as an
alternative to headbutting the plaster if you need stress
compounding^Wrelief.

Cheers; Leon