[plug] WYSIWYG XSL

Kirk Turner mlist at wagoonline.com
Thu Jan 9 17:36:27 WST 2003

XML Spy is great for XML and for XSL if you dont need to customize
anything ... ie if your not making forms... I've tried it and with the
first version basically ended up rewriting it all by hand which I cant
have (although I find it a lot easier)...

I originally checked out the w3c site ... and had no success... I'm
using TagFree 2000 XML Builder - and that seems ok - but since I work on
linux I'd prefer one that ran there :) And was wondering if anyone had
any luck with any.

Thanks
Kirk