[plug] Re: dreamweaver was: Ext2Fsd an Ext2 file system driver for WinNT/Win2K/WinXP

Quintin Lette quintin at arach.net.au
Sat Jan 11 12:18:44 WST 2003

Update

I have managed to get a decent look at running this, and there are actually
too many glitches to use it as required. :( unless someone has managed to
overcome them? ie wizards don't generally work (several tabs are missing ok
buttons etc) and the templates don't work (just gives you a blank page)
do I have to install a windows version of a browser through wine as well? I
found that redirecting the default browser to mozilla (linux) worked to open
pages, but didn't seem to intigrate as it should.

Thanks for all the help