[plug] MySQL interface

Kirk Turner mlist at wagoonline.com
Mon Jan 13 09:39:20 WST 2003

Have you tried phpMyAdmin? Its a php client for managing a mysql
database - available from sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin/) - its not point and click
but I use it in preference to navigator - however as its accessible by a
browser you'd have to be careful if your machine is accessible to the
outside world

Kirk