[plug] [pia at linux.org.au: Linux Australia]

Trent Lloyd trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 14 14:21:16 WST 2003

----- Forwarded message from pia at linux.org.au -----

From: pia at linux.org.au
To: webmasters at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Subject: Linux Australia
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:43:51 +1100 (EST)

Dear LUG Committee,

Linux Australia is back in action! We are stepping out of the shadows and would
love to see the LUGs play a part shaping the direction of a bigger and better
LA for everyone!

What can Linux Australia do for you? What can LA do for our Linux and Open
Source communities? There is huge amount of potential for a community driven
national representative body in Australia.

I look forward to seeing what LUGs all around Australia have in mind, and hope
that our efforts combined could create an awesome LA!

The LA AGM will be held at LCA on Thursday 23rd, 5pm. If you can make it, we'd
love to see you there!

Thanks all,
Pia Smith
Linux Australia

NB - All email address have been sourced from Linux.org.au, so if you know a
LUG that hasn't got this, please forward it on, and let us know so we can
update our page :)

----- End forwarded message -----