[plug] flipping postscript

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Wed Jan 15 10:12:02 WST 2003

(That's "flipping some postscript", rather than "flippin' postscript",
like "flippin' 'eck!".)

Can someone tell me how to flip a postscript page so that it appears
reversed, ie a mirror image of the original.  I've mucked about with the
options to pstops (from psutils), but haven't been able to make it
happen.  Specifying -1 as a scale does the same as rotation by 180
degrees.

I could export it to a jpg or something and flip that with imagemagick
or gimp, but I'd rather do it in postscript to avoid ending up with a
bitmapped page and destroying the fonts.

Thanks,
Russell

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
When all else fails, pour a pint of Guinness in the gas tank, advance
the spark 20 degrees, cry "God Save the Queen!", and pull the starter knob.
		-- MG "Series MGA" Workshop Manual