[plug] [OT] ish - LCA

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jan 15 11:31:48 WST 2003

At 11:40 AM 01/14/2003, you wrote:

> > I am looking forward to putting faces to names, and seeing and listening to
>
> > people that are passionate about their contribution to Linux and Open
>Source.
>
>So is it mostly the social aspect for you, or the 'its linux so you have to
>go' kind of thing?

Mmm no. In fact when I read this I burst out laughing :D I am not
anti-social, but I'm one of these people who can never WWP, i.e. walk
without purpose.

Much of the stuff will go way over my head, some of it will stick, and a
lot of it I'm sure will pique my curiosity.

As to "it's Linux". This did not wholly contribute to the decision for our
company to spend the money :) The registration fee is cheep (as seen on
linux.conf.au) in comparison to having a week off in order to attend.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)