[plug] Centralised Bookmarking - Solution

ryan at is.as.geeky.as ryan at is.as.geeky.as
Thu Jan 16 13:30:43 WST 2003

Just to follow-up .. I looked around a lot more and tried some simple
scripts and have settled on Active PHP Bookmarks:
http://lbstone.com/apb/

It uses MySQL and literally took 60 seconds to install and connect to.
Very clean interface, cookie based to avoid login delays and also has an
excellent javascript thing which you bookmark on your browser toolbar,
then when you are on a site you want to bookmark you click the button
and it takes you instantly to the bookmark addition screen with
everything filled in ready to commit - *super* handy.

Suits my multi-box multi-browser multi-lazy-attitude requirements
perfectly.

Ryan