[plug] [OT] Case sizes

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Fri Jan 17 09:28:44 WST 2003

You could get a MicroATX case, there are a few around.  Larger cases
generally also should accomodate the smaller boards.  I'd look for the
case you want first that will suit your needs and then find someone that
will supply it.

I personally like AOpen cases myself.  I am guessing from your previous
posts that you'll be putting an AMD into it?  If thats the case, I'd
suggest getting something that has sufficient cooling / airflow in it,
which AOpen cases generally aren't bad at either.

HTH :)

/ Ben