[plug] [OT] The sun

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Fri Jan 17 13:22:39 WST 2003

Sorry I forgot to warn everyone, I would have on a non-technical mailing
list. Who is it here who's got the sig that says "Warning! Do not look into
laser with remaining eye"? Take it to heart ;)

RichardM

                      "shayne oneill"
                      <shayne at guild.murd        To:       <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
                      och.edu.au>               cc:
                                                Subject:  Re: [plug] [OT] The sun
                      17/01/2003 12:50
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

Hint guys: Sunglasses! The sun is WAY bright right now.
But yeah. Big friggin rainbow around it. Never seen anything like it.

Shayne.