[plug] windows

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Sat Jan 18 20:10:18 WST 2003

I had to go back to win2k today to get some images from Landonline.com.au. It
is a IE only site. gggrrrrr. It uses a plugin, suppose it is to extract $20
per image from you.

What a trauma. IE crashed many times.. And there doesn't seem to be a built
in screen capture thing like Gimp.. And having to restart to reconfigure
networking? Pfft.

A shareware capture thing later, I got my images.. I don't feel guilty about
doing that seeing they inflicted IE on me!

I guess you dont realise how stable linux is until you have to use IE again..
And my normal distro is Debian _unstable_ !!!

8^)==

Garry