[plug] Linmag Content

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 21 08:53:13 WST 2003

Hello everybody,
well the Linuxconf is beginning to swing and it's time
for a linmag content update.

As you may recall yesterday was the deadline for a first
draft of non-Linuxconf articles.

So far we have :

John Knight     	- nVIDIA howto
                        - symlinks quicktips
                        - Mplayer review

Brindley Ang    	- Internet Governance

I have heard from Chris Caston about his article, but
I still need a status update on:

	Peter J Nichol  - Bringing Linux into my workplace

        Tim Bowden      - Plug Xbox linux web server

	Trent Lloyd	- PHP Tutorial

and anything else people have written, but not yet submitted

AND to remind you ALL, that we need your impressions, thoughts on
Linuxconf.

If you went we want everything, from quick impressions to
in depth reviews,

if you didn't go and have something interesting to say,
send it to me. One liners like "I couldn't afford it"
are appreciated as well, but they'll probably end up
as parts of a poll rather than getting your name in lights ;)

Linuxconf stuff due Feb 6th!

thanks,

Indy

--