[plug] this is a journey ...

Jacqueline McNally jacqueline at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Jan 26 19:24:53 WST 2003

A bunch of PLUGgers arranging to meet up with each other on January 1, 2002
at what time was it? 7 am! Well something must be in it.

I would like to thank especially a core group of people that not only put
on what many would consider an extremely successful Linux.conf.au, but had
the stamina to enthuse those of us around them for a whole year!

There is a whole team of you that made it happen, but I would like to
especially thank James, Tony, Mark, Nick and Leon for including the fun and
demonstrating that "...six impossible things before breakfast..." - no problem.

All the best for London James. Tony, Mark, Nick, and Leon; let us know what
amazing things you are going to do with all those new Monday nights :)

Regards
Jacqueline