[plug] [OT][JOB] Short PostgreSQL Contract

Matthew Robinson matt at zensunni.org
Thu Jan 30 11:46:32 WST 2003

I have had to turn down a short PostgreSQL contract because of an issue
with availability.  If anyone is interested in doing a weeks work for a
company that needs their PostgreSQL setup optimising then get in touch
with me and I'll give you the details of the agent.

Thanks,

Matt

P.S. If anyone feels that this email is inappropriate for this list then
please feel free to flame me, preferably off list.

--