[plug] sony vaio

Sol autonomon at westnet.com.au
Thu Jan 30 16:11:50 WST 2003

Sony blamed their distributor Allied Courier. They must have rocks in their
head cause:
1) I finally got my laptop yesterday having ordered it on Jan 2
2) It got lost. It turned up in South Australia on the 7th Jan. Then went
somewhere - no one knew where.
3) When I got my laptop it didn't come with the carry bag.
4) The original vaio just turned up with the carry bag (whilst I'm half way
through installing Debian on the replacement vaio).
5) The replacement carry bag is in the post.

What say I keep them both? :)

sol