[plug] Dial back

Robert Andrews squirrel at emerge.net.au
Thu Jan 30 23:51:08 WST 2003

Hi Quinton yes you hit the nail on the head this is exactly what I need
but I don't know how to (maybe linux for dummies)
As I said before when we tried this using wvdial with no extra info for
wvdial pppd
the linux box was waiting for the windows client to set up the pppd
connection.
So what I need now it some configuration for this sort of dial out pppd
The mobile dial back bit via sms is what I conceded but that's not important
at this time.