[plug] What are people doing up at this time? [OT]

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Jan 31 00:47:30 WST 2003

s/if/of/ :)
List noise raises for me a question about connection cost..
Are we not, with this new "broadband" buy a product at $size $cost
and then pay more for what you gobble extra..
moving back to the byte charged days of years ago ?

Does list noise really cause issues for folks ?

Today I watched(for the first time) what my general download
sizes are over a given hourly period.. and I was kinda surpised..
I don't consider myself to be a "huge" user, but just email and
random browsing seemed (in context to timing) to put me well over
3G a month..

Is this standard ?.

Should I make a poll type thing to investigate this ?
User usage versus products on the market ?
(I just love stats :)