[plug] re: disk backup

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 1 10:30:11 WST 2003

Thanks James,
I'm only interested in getting a backup nightly of the system and if it
was possible to get a mirror image of the system this would be a bonus.
I just don't want to have to rebuild everything from scratch.
My choices was either do a mirror backup or backup the disk to a tape
backup unit on another server.  I'm also considering installing NDS on
the server(s) so this can be handled by our NetWare servers and the
add-ins for Linux backup.
Granted I know it's not going to be exact but at the time the backup is
operating there would not be any users on the server, just the e-mail
that would be coming in and this would be sufficient.

I'll have a look at the archive first though.

Thanks

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>