[plug] re: disk backup

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 1 11:34:34 WST 2003

RHL has both pax and dump as well as AMANDA. I've seen flexbackup in
action.  Wasn't too impressed with its restore facility though.  AMANDA
has come to mind in a lot of discussion, have not seen or tested this
one.  I believe it has a GUI front-end, which would be good to run from
my desktop system.  What I'm looking for is the ability to either mirror
the disk (don't mind adding another drive to the server) or backup
across LAN to a central backup server 3 x DDS4 DAT units.

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd