SPAM and archives (Was: Re: [plug] PHP question..)

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Thu Jul 3 09:15:37 WST 2003

<background info>
        Kimberly wrote a reply to a message from John which I can only
        surmise was a response to a question she wrote.

        The message was about PHP and since I am quite experienced in
        the PHP field I was surprised that I hadn't noticed the original
        question.

        Going through my mailbox didn't show these messages either, but
        I recalled seeing a post about the PLUG archive, so I went
        there.

        The messages weren't there either, but it made me look at the
        archive which brings me to the purpose of this email.
</background info>

Why does the archive in this day and age of SPAM still show full email
addresses for the archived emails.

I for one will be thinking twice about posting to this list anymore as a
direct result of this.

My SPAM load is going over the roof and I'm not a happy camper.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..