[plug] MySQL and SQL queries

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 4 21:29:15 WST 2003

I am looking at learning how to use MySQL and SQL queries. We are learning
access at school and I though I would extended my knowledge for future
reference. I am looking for links to good tutorials.
Also the only user that can access the MySQL database is root. i.e. the
program trying to access the database (MySQL navigator, tora...) has to be
running as root.
As I am steering away from GUIs  i would like to know how to access the
database and issue queries ... using a command line program (Direct server
term?)
Thanks
Tim

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA