[plug] OpenOffice and Elite Central

Sol sol at autonomon.net
Sat Jul 5 21:30:17 WST 2003

I don't like Windoze - and it appears to not like me, for whenever I sit in
front of a 'doze box it decides to chuck a sad about something - but thought
I might take a stab seeing as no one else has yet. My guess is that it is
something to do with file associations and/or the printing system. In much
the same way that if you click on a HTML document in Explorer it will
automatically open using IE. Are the file associations set up so that M$ Word
files are opened by OOwriter, M$ Excel files opened by OO Calc, and so on?
Secondly, is the printer setup been configured in OOo? Obvious questions I
know, but it's easy to overlook the obvious.

I have no knowledge of Elite Central so am not aware of how they generate
printable documents. So can't help beyond suggesting the obvious.

regards; sol

--
Sol Hanna
sol at autonomon.net