[plug] laptop required for PLUG seminar

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 7 10:20:07 WST 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:46:37 +0800 Trent Lloyd <trent at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
wrote:

> I'm sure that once youve started your talk without slides someone will
> wander in with a laptop ;)

:) We're trying to avoid the User Mode Linux experience.

I think Jacqueline was hoping for a smooth start to the talk by setting up
beforehand so if anyone has a laptop and can be at TAFE at 7pm that'd be
really helpful. Any coercion of the willing ?

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/