[plug] Cheapest PC

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Jul 7 14:09:41 WST 2003

> On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 23:18, Leon Brooks wrote:
>
> Makes a headless PC for         $520.15               $457

Does this PC have the same profile as an X-Box, though? I mean, as AVSCITW
pointed out, the X-Box IS bigger than my grandmother's VCR - but it's still a
lot smaller than your average PC case. If you wanted a cheap PC to throw
freevo on, which would fit reasonably well into a loungeroom setting, hiding
amongst all the other home entertainment stuff, then how much would a "cheap
PC" equivalent be?

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |