[plug] re: server freezing

Jon L. Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Jul 7 20:57:49 WST 2003

Hi Andrew,
What I meant was even though the server does not let me in or I cannot
see anything on the screen (because the keyboard has locked) I can hear
it's still on.  At what stage it's at I have no idea. I know I cannot
access anything on it because I can't run phpMyAdmin because you have to
have access to the IP Address.  Cannot ping the server either.

Jon

--
Jon L. Miller
MMT Networks Pty Ltd

`When you say "I wrote a program that crashed Windows", people just
stare at you blankly and say "Hey, I got those with the system, *for
free*".'
                - Linus Torvalds