[plug] re: Hacker challenge ends in feuding

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Tue Jul 8 16:10:07 WST 2003

Does that mean we can call you 'blacky' for short?

(Hope my memoery is correct and that 0 IS black...)

Phil.

PS : For those that don't remember, poke 53280,x was the C64 command for
changing the screen border (53281 being the inside of the screen) - Does
anyone out there still use a C64?
(Hope I'm not being obvious here, maybe most ppl know this...?)  :)