[plug] Playng DVD on Mandrake 9.1

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 17:10:00 WST 2003

Sorry, I wasn't using newbie speak before. What position is your DVD-ROM
drive on? Secondary Master (hdc)? If so, try entering the following commands
as root:

ln -s /dev/hdc /dev/cdrom
ln -s /dev/hdc /dev/dvd

Then see if things work, if it still doesn't happen, please tell us what
happened (error wise) and I'lll see if I can help you out further. :)

Make lunch, not war.