[plug] re: Hacker challenge ends in feuding

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Jul 9 10:14:53 WST 2003

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 10:06, Simon Scott wrote:
> > Does a ZX80 count?
>
> Most definitely!
>
> <points and laughs at Onno's crappy colour clashing hi-res graphics and lack
> of hardware scrolling and sprites>

ROTFL

The machine I was using had an extended external keyboard - some
fibre-glass job, it was so bad that if you even only just *thought*
about the machine, it would re-boot.

I sort of miss my VIC20 though, I was the first in my class with their
*own* computer, and my trusty soldering iron and I made numerous
enhancements to my VIC20.

Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 from S33:37'33" - E115:07'30" (Dunsborough, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..