[plug] Distro Day !!!

Scott Middleton scott at linuxit.com.au
Wed Jul 9 14:45:55 WST 2003

Indy is in charge, I'm not sure if he has someone for Mandrake or not.
You might have to ask him.

The machines are not top-of-the-range
Celery 2.0G
256MB RAM DDR? probably
I don't know what the mainboard is but it is a SIS chipset.
onboard everything probably all SIS except for NIC which is a 8139
Knoppix didn't mind it too much.

--
Scott Middleton <scott at linuxit.com.au>
Linux Information Technology