[plug] Distro Day !!!

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 9 15:34:49 WST 2003

Well, Garry volunteered to do both the Mandrake and Debian
installs, but I'm sure he would welcome some help.
Transport is the issue Garry, so we'll have to co-ordiante.

*Paging BillK*
THe first machien is in, we should organise
getting started on it...

Indy.

--
Indranath Neogy