[plug] OGo

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sat Jul 12 16:22:12 WST 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:06:06 +0000, Kai wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm having a look at http://opengroupware.org/ right now.
> Has anyone used it or plans on using it and has any experience with it ?

I've installed it on my office network.  The software itself is solid but
the packages are pretty dodgy.  They are steadily uploading better ones.
It would be nice if there was an open source Evolution plug-in but for now
I will be using its own Web interface, and/or the Mozilla Calendar.  I and
many other people have been crowing about this hole in the open source
software universe for years now, so it is good to see it finally filled.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)