[plug] So when is the next UCC meeting then ?

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 21 11:51:04 WST 2003

'Lo PLUGers

I've just checked the PLUG calendar to find that the UCC workshop is next week
(the 28th).

For some reason (known only to my errant nuerons) I thought it was tonight;
it being two weeks after the TAFE talk by Mike (All your database are
belong to us) Gilks.

Can some authorative PLUG committee personage confirm the dates? I've
missed too many and want to make sure I get to the next one.

All the best
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/