[plug] Leaving list - [OT] response

Stephen Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Mon Jul 21 14:23:26 WST 2003

---- Original Message ----
From: harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
To: plug at plug.linux.org.au,
Subject: Re: [plug] Leaving list
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 11:33:57 +0800

>Steve in Nanup, who posted recently, I think has a similar setup so
>he may be able give more concrete information about RIM. I think
>the last fault he had was that some neighbour 'drove over' the RIM
>(or was that the phone box). Didn't do much for rural phone
>access anyway.
>
>cu
>Harry

Should have answered this one first :)

It was the phone box, Harry. One of the locals (after a few dinks in
the pub) had a argument with his girlfriend on the phone, so he drove
over the phone box with his 4WD. Only trouble was, it was his work
vehicle with his name written all over it and several people saw him.
Duh!  :)

Steve