[plug] re: awk

John Clayton mageaere at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 01:54:27 WST 2003

gFTP will do this if you are downloading using ftp. Just have the local
directory where you store the packages in the left pane and the directory
that is the source of the packages in the right hand pane and click on
tools-->compare windows. This will then highlight the files that are in one
pane and not in the other. Then it is just a single click to download those
that you do not have.