[plug] e-tax

Sol sol at autonomon.net
Wed Jul 23 12:14:28 WST 2003

I know this is an old thread on this list but it has only just hit home
(okay, okay, so I'm a bit slow :-) ). I knew that the ATO released
special GST bookkeeping software that only ran on 'doze (e-Record) but I
thought that e-tax was just a browser interactive service (which would
kinda make sense). But no, even poor bastards like me that don't need a
calculator to work out how much money we have, still got to download the
software. (Why? I don't know) And of course it only works for Bill's
minions.

I've filed my complaint. If you haven't you can do so here:
http://www.ato.gov.au/feedback/default.asp?menu=321

unhappily yours; sol

--
Sol Hanna