[plug] OpenOffice.org to the rescue

J Michael Gilks mike at gilks1.com
Thu Jul 24 17:14:41 WST 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:05, J Michael Gilks wrote:
> I still have them telling me OpenOffice.org can't be much good because you
> get what you pay for but perhaps it will be in a softer voice from now on.

The latest in the saga.
Boss told me he couldn't find anywhere to buy OpenOffice.orgbut he would like
a copy to try out.
Got some very funny looks as I explained it was impossible to buy
OpenOffice.org and that it was probably included on the installation CD, or
at the very least was a free downloadable .rpm from the same place they get
updates for the OS.(if they updated the OS that is).
Commercial mindset is a hard thing to get past sometimes.

Love
Mike.