[plug] Setting up LDAP

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Fri Jul 25 15:00:44 WST 2003

>>Thanks, when i first saw that reply I hid in the corner and didn't come
>>out for a while :)
>
> LOL maybe quoting backend files is a bit brutal ;-P I guess it's
> lucky your question didn't delve into anything to do with my
> current occupation (biochemistry)!

Actually, I've found the LDAP schema files extremely useful in telling
me WTF I can do with it, since I'm yet to find a good reference on
"standard" LDAP object classes, schema, etc that isn't expensive and
made of this funny "paper" stuff.

Ryan: It can involve a bit of digging, but there's good stuff to be
learned from the schema files.

Craig Ringer