[plug] [link] Windows vs Unix *architecture* TCO comparison

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Jul 28 10:06:18 WST 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 09:51:54 +0800 "James Elliott" <James.Elliott at wn.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Leon
>
> This is the message I got when I clicked on the first of the links you sent:
>
> "File Not Found
> We are unable to find the resource you were attempting to find.
>
> Please use our SEARCH at the top of the page to locate the particular
> article you were after. "

What are you asking, James ? That you don't know how to use the search
function or that you haven't found the article and need some help with
the keywords ?

> Regards, James

Some sites move things into archives. This was posted in March.

All the best with it
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/