[plug] Mpeg card under Linux

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 15:03:56 WST 2003

Nope, mpeg only. You can also output other filetypes under Linux with a
script that turns the file into an mpeg and outputs it on the fly, which is
cool. You could try some sort of weird method to make X do that, but it'd
hardly be worth it. :(   Expected statement: Many new videocards include
TV-Out, so they are worth a shot.

Make lunch, not war.