[plug] [OT] IBM Hotswap SCSI HDDs

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Mon Jul 28 18:35:43 WST 2003

No failures as of yet, using 4 x 73GB U320 hot swap in a x235 with rhl8.0 using the serverRaid -5i Controller.

Jon

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby

>>> plug at jensz.id.au 9:20:31 AM 28/07/2003 >>>
Hi all,

Sorry for being a bit off-topic here.  I'm wondering from people who
have had direct experience with IBM hot swap U320 SCSI hard disks (or
similar) whether they have had any failure or success with them?

Relevance to Linux?  Well... it will of course be running Linux... :)

TIA.

/ Ben