[plug] open relay

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Tue Jul 29 20:21:51 WST 2003

eth1 is an external interface it's actually a nic connected to the
routers ethernet interface (3.254).
203.153.224.10 is at our ISP.  At first I thought our mail servers was
spitting this out, but after checking their logs there is no evidence of
any of this traffic in the maillogs.

I'm capturing packets to see what's going on.
using ethereal -i eth1 -V -w mmtcap not port ssh and not port 6789 and
not port 6800

Thanks

Jon

--